Are you suffering with overwhelming feelings that you're not able to resolve alone?
Are your relationships troubling or disappointing?
Are you grieving painful losses and need help recovering?
Ready to try a new approach with EMDR?
Entering therapy is a courageous first step towards making meaningful changes in your life. I work with straight and gay individuals and couples, to offer an empathic confidential relationship with an interactive collaborative process. Together we address your present concerns and symptoms, along with long standing problems that interfere with your happiness.
Collaboratively we explore the impact of your early history on your present day relationship dynamics, and unique ways of being in the world. Our conversations cultivate self reflection with the intention of expanding your thinking to see all your options. Exploring your feelings, beliefs, wishes, and experiences, organically brings increased mindfulness and healthier behaviors, so you can accomplish your goals and reach your full potential. Challenging and dispelling self limiting beliefs not only broadens your choices but simultaneously improves your confidence and self esteem. This makes space for more adaptive coping and creative problem solving to meet life's inevitable stressors, complications, and losses.
Since change is inevitable why not steer it's course in a positive direction? Effective therapy brings the freedom to attain greater fulfillment in your career and relationships. Since the research cites the "goodness of fit" as an essential factor for successful therapy, I invite you to a free telephone consultation to see if you would be comfortable working together. It is an honor and a privilege to share your journey.
- People suffering with anxiety, fears, panic and worry.
- People who are struggling with depression and hopelessness.
- Couples who need help resolving relationship conflicts for a more loving connection.
- Individuals who want to find their ideal partner.
- People who are coping with the end of a relationship, or divorce, and need to restructure their lives.
- Women and couples who have suffered a pregnancy loss.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics.
- Creative and corporate professionals with creativity blocks and performance anxiety.